Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 16, 2009

ANOTHER heartbreak! :D

Yahoo!2nd semester at last. Im kinda excited and thriiled. Who won't be? I feel like a car hanging on a cliff that would be fallen when I make a wrong move. My college life won't be that relaxing though. Knowing that, WE MUST NOT FAIL EVEN JUST ONE SUBJECT or else it would be the end of our world. Kinda hard right? But I know we're gonna make it. :D

I just have to step out of my shell. Make much effort, if having no sleep means that I can comply all the necessary things to pass, then, NO SLEEP IT IS. But know what, I'm loving and enjoying every pressure I feel now. It makes me realize more how hard it is to live. (naks! :D)

Now that semester is starting, much pressure is expected. More bloggings to look forward to. Especially MIS stuff and all. But this time, I'm taking things more seriously.

Break a leg for me and my colleagues! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment