Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Why do we need to study technology/ies?

A practical question needs to be answered practically. Simple, I need to study technology because it is the field of study that I chose since I'm an Information Technology student, it is just understandable that I MUST study this. :)

Kidding aside, when we speak of technology, it is EVERYTHING AROUND ME. It is the thing that wakes me up in the morning, the thing that aids me in making my breakfast. It also helps me to have a sleep at night. Everything around me is technology. Why do I have to study this? It's just that I have to learn something from the THING that helps me go through everyday.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    I was reading through your blog, and I like it.... :)

    I would love it if you visited my blog, and if you follow me, I will follow you. Hope to hear from you...

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete